Satelec X-Mind -DC Wall Mounted X-ray
RAGA Dental Center for Implants & Laser
The new X-Mind DC generator is fitted with a Toshiba DG-073B-DC double anode tungsten tube (intensity of 4mA and 8mA). It generates a constant voltage of 60kV or 70kV. It operates at high frequencies and constant potential which enable very high quality radiation to be emitted, whatever the conditions of use.
The choice of voltage (60kV or 70kV) and intensity (4 or 8mA) enables optimal diagnosis of intraoral X-rays with a 35% reduction in exposure time, compared with monophased units.
The extremely short exposure times (minimum 0.02 sec.) are suitable for digital radiology with CCD, CMOS or phosphor plate sensors (radiation is 50% less that used with “E” type films)
- Double chamber light alloy head
- Electronics programme, enables the exposure time and radiation absorption to be reduced
- X-Mind Tubes are located at the back of the head which gives the patient better protection because the distance between the focal spot and the skin is 50% greater than in traditional configurations.
- The X-Mind range pantograph arms provide great flexibility of use and accurate positioning.
- 3 extension arm length: 41cms, 82.5cm and 110cm, giving reaches respectively of 143cm, 184cm and 212cm (with long cone)