3M ESPE - Elipar ( for Composite Filling )
RAGA Dental Center for Implants & Laser
Virtually unbreakable and sealed against contamination.
When you hold the seamless, stainless steel Elipar™ S10 LED Curing Light from 3M ESPE, you can feel product excellence at a whole new level. Its one-piece stainless steel casing is virtually unbreakable. And because the casing has no seams or vents where liquid can seep in, internal components are protected from contaminants.
Hygiene control on a whole new level.
Like other dental hand instruments, the curing light comes in direct contact with your patients, so hygiene is of upmost importance. That’s why stainless steel makes perfect sense. The smooth, vent-free, stainless steel exterior allows fast and easy disinfection between patients. The stainless steel surface is also resistant to discoloration and staining from disinfectants and dental materials.
Assurance of a complete cure in challenging situations.
The Elipar S10 light is designed to give you confidence during any curing procedure with:
- 1200 mW/cm² intensity
- Up to 50% more optical power*
- Up to 80% more curing surface*
- Up to three times more intensity at the clinically relevant distance of 7 mm*
And, with such high intensity, it allows a fast cure of compatible materials in half the manufacturer’s recommended cure time.
To maximize efficiency, the Elipar S10 LED Curing Light offers all of the features you want—and not ones you may never use.
- One-piece stainless steel casing is extraordinarily robust and easy to disinfect
- Unique, ergonomic V-shape provides a comfortable grip from any angle
- One-shot cure with up to 50% more optical power*; and up to 80% more curing surface*
- Faster, deeper cure
- Simple two-button operation with one cure mode for all indications. Tack cure mode.
- 5-second cure on tested composites shade A3 and lighter¹
- Silent operation—innovative design eliminates noisy fan, and includes option to turn off beep signals.